ADRE Approved 90-Hour Real Estate Course
- Complete courses at your own pace on your schedule on a computer or tablet
- Meet your 90-hour pre-licensing course work requirement with our ADRE-approved courses
- Get extra exam prep with state and national question banks, downloadable study guides, virtual flash cards and video deep-dives
- In-course audio option available
The online Arizona real estate course prepares you to pass the licensing exam and start your new career with the knowledge you need to succeed. The course includes all 90 hours of education you need to take the Arizona licensing exam and get your license. This online course is approved by the Arizona Department of Real Estate. You will also need to complete the 6-Hour Writing Course, which is currently included in your Aceable package.
The 90-hour Arizona Real Estate Principles Course covers:
- Arizona real estate license law
- Differences between Arizona laws and common laws
- Arizona real estate regulation
- National real estate laws
- Principles and practices of real estate
These are interactive courses that include quizzes, videos and scenario-based case studies that help you retain the information. You’ll also have access to Arizona Real Estate Exam Prep questions and practice exams. It’s everything you need to get an Arizona real estate license.
*FTC disclosure- Maria Center is a tutor for PrepAgent, which is part of Aceable, and this is an affiliate link. I earn a small commission when you purchase this course. Thank your for your support!*