When I started in real estate 20 years ago, all real estate classes were done in a school setting.
After being at work all day, real estate students would sit in a lecture hall in the evenings or on weekends. Live, in person learning was the only way to get the training they needed in order to sit for their real estate exam.
Today, many states allow you the option to complete your real estate pre-licensing courses completely online.
Traditional classroom settings may not be feasible for everyone. That’s where Aceable Agent comes in - an innovative online real estate education platform that makes it easy and convenient to complete your education on your own time.
Here are some key features and benefits of Aceable Agent:
- Interactive Learning Experience: Aceable Agent uses a modern approach to education that engages students with interactive content, including videos, animations, and quizzes. The platform offers pre-licensing courses for a variety of states. The classes are designed to help you pass your exams and become a successful real estate agent.
- Mobile-Friendly: One of the best things about Aceable Agent is that it’s mobile-friendly. You can access the platform from your smartphone, tablet, or computer, which means you can complete your courses on the go, during your lunch break, or even in the comfort of your own home.
- Affordable: Traditional classroom-based real estate courses can be expensive, and you may have to take time off work to attend classes. Aceable Agent offers affordable courses that can fit into your schedule, with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- Easy-to-Use Interface: The platform has a clean and intuitive interface that makes it easy to navigate and use. You can track your progress, take notes, and review course material whenever you need to.
- Customer Support: If you ever have any questions or need assistance, Aceable Agent has a friendly and knowledgeable customer support team available to help you via phone, email, or live chat.
Want to know about the options for your state? Check out the links below
State required real estate pre-licensing coursework hours vary widely. Some states require fewer hours in the online classroom to be qualified to sit for the state exam, but require you to take additional hours of study after you pass the exam (Florida is an example).
For those interested in becoming a real estate agent in Arizona, there's the Arizona Aceable Agent Real Estate Classes, which take 90 hours to complete online. For Colorado real estate students, the Colorado Aceable Agent Real Estate Classes to become a broker involve 168 hours of study.
Interested in a career in Florida real estate? The pre-licensing coursework is a bit shorter for the Florida Aceable Agent Real Estate Classes , at 63 hours of online study. The Georgia classes are 75 hours long, which is the same number of hours if you're in Pennsylvania.
For the North Carolina Aceable Agent Real Estate Class, you'll have 90 hours of pre-licensing class online to qualify to take the affiliate broker exam. This is also the number of hours in Washington.
In Virginia, the pre-licensing classes are 60 hours long.
In Michigan, you'll need 40 hours of pre-licensing coursework before you can take the real estate exam. To take the New York real estate exam, you'll need to complete 77 hours of coursework.
Texas is one a state that requires more pre-licensing hours than most at 180 hours.
Tennessee requires 90 hours of courses before you can take the exam, which is the same as South Carolina.